Eddie Schwartz Executive Vice President - Cyber Services, DarkMatter LLC
25+ years of experience in cyber security, particularly in compliance, prevention, and education.
Education and Certifications
- BIS in Information Security Management
- MSc in Information Technology Management, George Mason University
- President and Chief Operating Officer of Whiteops Inc.
- Global Leader for Cyber Security Solutions at Verizon
- Chief Security Officer for RSA
- Co-Founder and Chief Security Officer of NetWitness (acquired by EMC)
- Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Mantech
- General Manager of Global Integrity (acquired by INS)
- Senior Vice President of Operations of Guardent (acquired by VeriSign)
- Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer at Nationwide Insurance
Cyber Security – Related Experience
- Pioneered online fraud detection at Whiteops Inc., a leading provider of advanced cyber security detection and prevention
- Accelerated the pace of innovation and the integration of advanced security services at Verizon, a leading US-based telecommunications provider
- Introduced leading-edge secure token technology at RSA, a global cyber threat detection and response services firm
- Distinguished Fellow at the Ponemon Institute, an independent research firm focused on privacy, data protection and information
- Member of the Board of Advisors for start-ups including Observable Networks and My Digital Shield
- Member of the International Board of Directors of ISACA
- Board Chairman of ISACA’s Global Cyber Security Taskforce.